Dear Darling Dictator,
You make me smile.
You make me laugh.
And even when you are pretending to be mad,
or just plain weird,
You make my life fun.
And you certainly have spunk to spare.
So don't ever change.
Love you More,
Mommy
Go visit Julie for more Letters of Intent fun!






10 comments:
She is so adorable!
She is a hoot and a holler! I love all her expressions!
How cute!
Oh. My. Goodness! I love how expressive she is. She must keep you on your toes. ;)
She is a doll. I have a similar series of pictures of Nolan at that same age.
I love that you said she has spunk. My dad used to call me "Spunky" and I was thinking about it just the other day.
Thanks for linking up!
She is adorable! Such cute expressions! I wish my kids would model for me like that.
Ha! Love the spunky girl!! I love expressions anyway and on a kid??? You can't beat them.
Oh dear I could eat her up! Could she be any cuter???? Lula Mae would just fit in perfectly with your girls. It is just not right that we live so far apart. Our kids are missing out!
I love spunk! She is just too cute!
Thaanks for a great read
Post a Comment