Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

30 Day Picture Challenge: Day 8

Day 8:

A picture that makes you laugh


So.  I couldnt pick just one.  Cause my kids take some really funny pictures.  Like this one, of my mini-wizard.





Or the very happy bug:






And you know our family is all about artistic expression:





And cultural sensitivity.





But, in the end, we are just a bunch of red-blooded Americans:




Bonus:  Can you tell which kid is which?

6 comments:

Jan said...

cultural sensitivity! LOL!

Kmama said...

I love the undies on the head!! That's just priceless.

Jill said...

Katrina, Madison, Katrina, Katrina, Violet. That's my guess :)

Beth Zimmerman said...

I'm not sure which is funnier ... your kids or your captions! :) Love you, girlie!

Bethany said...

A much needed smile after a hard morning doing school. Your kids crack me up. But what's even funnier is that you have all these memories recorded. They'll love you for sharing one day. ;)

Angie Vik said...

Always fun to see pictures of your kiddos. They certainly look like they know how to have fun.