Day 77/365: She's 3 and oxygen-free!
Day 78/365: Sometimes it pays for your hubby to have to reschedule
Day 79/365: She likes the orange ones, just like Papa.
Day 80/365: Can you spy the fashion faux-pas?
Day 81/365: The month of April...already
Day 82/365: Spring is springing!
Day 83/362: Meet my new coworkers - Larry, Moe, and Curly
Join in the fun! Take a photo a day for an entire year with Sara!






5 comments:
I couldn't spy it. I'm bad at stuff like that. But I really, want to know. :)
Great pictures ...again! I love seeing your girls.
Yay for oxygen free!
And love your flowers.
Silly backwards shoes ;)
Your April looks like our April! I think we have something scheduled almost every day/night. Glad your baby is feeling better! and beautiful flowers!
So glad to hear about the Oxygen Free!
Are her shoes on the wrong feet? Daisy does that with flip flops and it looks very painful!
Love the fun comments you put with your pictures. The fish picture is really nice. Probably make good computer wallpaper. Looks like you're enjoying your project 365. Keep up the good work.
Post a Comment