Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, April 4, 2011

The Bonds of Sisterhood



There is something special about sisters.





No matter how obnoxious they are,






Or how frustrating they can be,





You know they will be there.





Perhaps they will be there just a little too much at times,





But they will always make you laugh,





Always give you a hug,




And always try to expose you in front of the camera.





Here's to sisters, both by blood and choice. 

9 comments:

Kimberly Beach said...

:)

Lou said...

hahah tiff you crack me up...expose you at times:) they are just so adorable!!

Miss. Jinny said...

Love it!!! :)

Anonymous said...

You are so right. Which is why I pray R has a sister someday soon. My sister is the best!!

HeatherOz said...

Hee hee! Little dolls!

Bethany said...

Laughing at the truth of this! I love sisters and how much fun they have. Sometimes I wish Ty had a brother...but I don't think we're going there. He wants one his age.

Kat looks like she's being incredibly patient. :)

Angie Vik said...

What fun pictures. Especially love the being exposed comment. I used a quote last fall in one of my posts that might apply here.

"If you don't understand how you could both love your sister dearly and want to wring her neck at the same time, then you were probably an only child." -Linda Sunshine-

Brandi said...

Awww, so sweet! :)

Heather said...

So cute. All I have is pesky brothers!!