HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!!!!
Day 91/365: Mama's helper, part one
Day 92/365: Mama's helper, part two
Day 93/365: Fashion Statement, part 1
Day 94/365: Fashion Statement, part 2
Day 95/365: Fashion Statement, part 3
Day 96/365: The humiliation of forced bib-wearing can be overwhelming
Day 97/365: Nutritious, organic breakfast, anyone?
Day 98/365: Real men rock color change hair clips. On their back pockets.
Yes, I took a photo of my husband's rear. And posted it.
Day 99/365: My new toy ... still naked though
Day 100/365: When Grandma & Pepe come home from France...
Day 101/365: Three little butterflies
Day 102/365: The team mascots





5 comments:
Terrific glimpse into your life today - cute little girls helping, dressing up, and all the rest. Love the hip pocket shot.
The new toy - I wonder if I'll ever have one of those super techie phones - I can't imagine the learning curve, and I'm not so good at that stuff! We'll see. Maybe someday.
We're ending our crazy weather Easter week-end with rain - hope it stays rain!
The forced bib-wearing picture is my fav! ROTFL!
Forced-bib-wearing humiliation - you are hilarious! Her whole body is communicating in that shot, haha!
And the back pocket shot... I'm sure he'll get you back for that! (But I am still grateful to him for teaching the girls sumo, so I can't knock him too bad right now)
Laughed out loud at the bib! Poor baby girl! :)
Appreciate your bllog post
Post a Comment