Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

30 Day Picture Challenge: Day 7

For more of my 30 Day Picture challenge, go here

Day 7:  A picture of your most treasured item




I wear my rings every day. I'm not much of a jewelry person. I barely remember I have holes in my ears in which to put earrings. But these two rings are with me 24-7. Yes, they are desperately in need of a deep cleaning. Yes, they probably need to have prongs replaced, a little rough spot fixed. But they are my rings.







One was given to me on the night my handsome prince vowed to sweep me off my feet and cherish me the rest of my life.  The other was given to me the day after our youngest princess was born, a beautiful stone for each beautiful daughter.  And, every day, these rings remind me of the loves of my life.

6 comments:

Bethany said...

They are beautiful! That is so sweet that your husband gave you a ring for your daughters.

Amy said...

Awwww I actually got all emotional reading this post. I must need some chocolate of something. I am crying at rings *sigh*

I always forget I have my ears pierced too. I may wear earrings like twice a year...

I want a mothers ring! That is so sweet! Get to hinting to my hubster would ya? LOL

Heather said...

How sweet. I would wear them everyday too!

Beth Zimmerman said...

Beautiful! You are blessed and it's even more awesome that you realize and cherish those blessings!

Shell said...

So sweet! I don't wear mine all the time- but have to if I leave the house!

Rachel said...

Aww! I wear mine all the time too... what a wonderful way to be reminded of the love in your life!

(And get those prongs fixed RIGHT NOW. Trust me... my mother is still heartbroken that her diamond fell out)