Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I have girls...

Girls who love bugs






and dresses.








Girls who aren't afraid to play with the boys









And get a little dirty.









Okay, maybe more than a little dirty








Alright.  We get really dirty.








I have girls...



.... who can creatively figure out any situation.








who love snuggles with their Pepe







and playing with baby dolls







and their daddy








but do it in style.






I love my girls.

7 comments:

Foursons said...

You've got some great ones, that's for sure! Gotta love the well-rounded ones.

Bethany said...

It takes a great mama to raise girls like that! I love that they get really, really dirty. :)

Amy said...

Well rounded does not even touch it! Wow! I think of Lula Mae are pretty well rounded, but she in nothing compared to your girls! You are doing an amazing job on those little ones friend! You inspire me!

HeatherOz said...

Haha! They are so cute! Please tell me that isn't a real bug........IN.HER.HAND!!!

Rachel said...

I kind of sort of adore your girls a lot.

Except that darn bug.

Girl, put that thing down :)

Angie Vik said...

Such fun cuties. Your description could fit my girls. My girls could be your girls' kindred spirits about ten or 15 years and a few states apart.

Big Mama Cass said...

Awwwww!!!! Too cute!!