Naptime is sacred around these parts. It is the only time I am alone. It is my time to read God's word, pay bills, work on lessons, sew, or just sit and read. And I know that I only have 2 hours to do it in.
But, when my baby doesn't feel good, and only wants to snuggle, nothing else matters. Her needs become my sole focus.
Today, I understand a little clearer how my Daddy must feel anout me. Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T
Is it bad to be grateful for those times when Itty Bit is slightly under the weather and a wee bit needy? Because those snuggles are just something that make you feel so good as a mom.
Loving that you captured that beautiful photo - and hoping she feels much much better!
I feel like I'm learning new truths about God's love for us everyday lately! Seems like He is more apt to reveal Himself in those unplanned, and often inconvenient, moments.
7 comments:
Awww! I love this. :) And, yes, that's such a good analogy of how He feels about us. :)
Is it bad to be grateful for those times when Itty Bit is slightly under the weather and a wee bit needy? Because those snuggles are just something that make you feel so good as a mom.
Loving that you captured that beautiful photo - and hoping she feels much much better!
I feel like I'm learning new truths about God's love for us everyday lately! Seems like He is more apt to reveal Himself in those unplanned, and often inconvenient, moments.
I'm sorry she's feeling sick, but I love those times when they just want to be held. Especially when they're still little.
Poor baby! I hope she feels better soon. That picture is so sweet.
awww....hope she feels better soon! But, I love those snuggle times too! :)
Awwww. Hope she is feeling better! I've got a bunch of clingy sickos around here too. Love 'em!
Post a Comment