Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Project 365: Weeks 31 & 32

Day 210/365:  The view from my end...






No photos please!







Day 211/365: My new favorite things




Found the purse on clearance, and discovered Wendys new wild berry tea.  Fabulous day.




Day 212/365:  Why I love my man




He takes a herd of girls to the bathroom.




Day 213/365: Bubbles in the morning







Day 214/365: The beauty of Gods creation






Day 215/365:  Waiting to wave at the tourists




We have one of the last running narrow gauge railroads in our town.  And the girls LOVE to wave at the tourists as they roll on by.






Day 216/365:  First Family Bike Ride



Our girls have struggled with learning to ride bikes.  It has been extremely frustrating.  So we had our local shop take all the pedals off their bikes, and lo and behold, no more tears!  Brilliant!




Day 217/365:  First day of school




My students are the cutest!




Day 218/365:  Geography object lesson




We were learning the difference between a map and a globe, and just how difficult that transition is!




Day 219/365:  Science lesson




I let Kat document our science lesson in our backyard.




Day 220/365:  The friend of Violet




Every insect is her new friend.  Including this one.  Can you see him/her?




Day 221/365:  Coach




Not sure what is cuter, my hubby coaching 2nd graders, or the 2nd graders.




Day 222/365:  Newest Recruit






Day 223/365:  Princess Attire




Yes, I let her wear this out in public.  Her self-confidence is more important than my mommy image.

7 comments:

Tina Modotti said...

Pure awesomeness! Thanks!

sara said...

learning to ride a bike can be so frustrating...but oh the JOY when the finally "get" it!!! Those were fun times for sure!

your pictures are great!!

Bethany said...

I've missed you!!!!!

Love that last caption. So very true. You are one wise Mama.

The bike ride...sheer brilliance. Love that your went on on a family ride. Doug and I don't have bikes so I try to push a tricycle, hold a baby and jog along with them. That said, we don't have any bike trails by us. It looks like a very nice one you were riding on.

You are off to an awesome start on the school year. Yes, I see her "friend". I don't mind those, I just don't touch them. ;)

Foursons said...

I absolutely love that first shot! Way to get down on the ground and get such an awesome perspective.

Looks like homeschooling is off to a great start. I'm sure you will have a good year!

HeatherOz said...

All princesses MUST eat frosty's. Yummy! I am all for princess wear in public. I let my boys comb their own hair for school. They spend A LONG time combing, this way and that way and are so proud when they are done. I sometimes have to slap my hand away when they give themselves a major combover! LOL

Angie Vik said...

I love seeing pictures of your little cuties. Hope homeschooling is going well so far. I miss those days when my kids were little like yours and we started homeschooling. Wish I'd have enjoyed and played with them more. They all caught on to reading and writing and I didn't need to fuss and worry so much.

Rachel said...

Your students are the most adorable!

And the bike thing..? I am so glad I won a Strider Pre-Bike from Shana so that Itty Bit learned easily without the screaming.

From mommy. The screaming from mommy.