Another summer is almost gone.
Another summer full of memories.
Memories that I don't want to forget. Moments in the lives of my children that are far too fleeting.
I am going to remember.
Remember branding calves
| Yes, that is blood and guts dried on my neck. Lovely. |
And enjoying a treat while watching the big boys play soccer.
I want to remember the pouty faces when the lifeguard makes us get out for a break
| And save this photo to use as blackmail someday |
I want to remember my adventurous little climber
hanging out with friends
and playing card games together.
I want to remember the joy of exploring trains with friends
and guns for Mommy
I need to remember sweet notes left on the table
and a big girls first baseball game.
Because sometimes, the best memories
Are the ones that happen purely by chance.









6 comments:
Very cute pictures of very cute girls. You're right - it'll go so fast. My favorite of all is the note. My oldest grandgirl writes notes all the time. So cute.
Love this, Tiffany! Your girls are precious and the memories you capture priceless.
Hope your school year is continuing to go well. We are making our way into our second month! I can't believe it. This year is just flying by. It's so exciting to see them take off in new ways. I loved the pictures you posted and can't wait to see more.
hint, hint! :)
You are so right - those moments just aren't planned.
Thank goodness for small cameras, no?!?! :)
I love those photos - what a wonderful summer you had!
wow those pics are adorable im pretty sure that the pool one is the best. i laughed so hard....as for the guts on your neck its so sad..haha
You are 100% correct my dear. I can see that your inner SAHM is starting to creep out and get comfortable ;-) and I love it!
The pouts are my fave! LOL
That phone booth is so cool!
Post a Comment