Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Favorite Christmas Movies

Here's my list, just for Jinny!

  • Charlie Brown Christmas
  • Garfield Christmas Special
  • Elf
  • Home Alone (stupid, but funny)
  • The Santa Clause trilogy
  • Muppet Christmas Carol
  • Gremlins - just bought it on DVD - watch it if you don't believe that its a Christmas movie - it makes you appreciate spending the holidays with your family - they're not that bad!
  • Die Hard! - the original, of course
  • A Christmas Carol (the old one)
  • How the Grinch Stole Christmas (the original, not the Jim Carrey)
  • White Christmas - oldie, but a goodie!
  • Miracle on 34th Street
  • Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer (or any of the other clay-mation TV specials)

4 comments:

Jill said...

I have to add one to your great list. Christmas Vacation! I love Clark Griswold. I am so him!

Miss. Jinny said...

Yeah hooo! I love it! Christmas is a great time of year!

Jo said...

I have to say that Home Alone is a classic for our generation. I love it... but sadly have not watched it in a while.

Jerome Bleger said...

Jill likes Christmas vacation, maybe we should give it a chance! I appreciate the other movies on your list. It just makes it Christmas when those movies come up. Love you.