Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, December 22, 2008

It is normal - Part 2



Meal time is not just about eating in our house - it is a full-contact sport, emotional event, battleground, and home for random conversation! Every dinner we share at the table, something invariably happens that leaves Jerome & I giggling and wishing we had the camera. Saturday night, we happened to capture the magic!



Placemats are no longer just for food - they are also stylish fashion accessories!


Violet, innocently enjoying her sandwich... She's got us all fooled!

And now, in living color, the Bleger Sisters, live from the dinner table!

3 comments:

Jo said...

Okay I think the funniest part was Jerome asking you about your blog.

Jill said...

I agree with Jo and will also add the mention of my name and Christmas music. Too funny!

Miss. Jinny said...

I totally agree with Jo and Jill! I love Jerome and asking about CHrismas music and if Jill has hers on there lol! You guys are too funny!