I know, I know. It's not Thursday. But, Thursday came and went, and I could not find the time to post. I thought about it multiple times, but never could get to it.
Oh well, why not Thankful Monday this week? I know I need a pickup on Mondays!
So, I am thankful for:
- friends (Jill) who take my kids at the crack of dawn so that other friends (Jo) who have been up with sick kids all night can rest.
- coffee. I know, I know, I say coffee A LOT! But, I am able to mostly control my migraines without the use of icky medicines by drinking coffee. And today, the coffee is most definitely needed.
- a husband who is earnestly seeking to lead our family with faith and integrity. We just finished reading a chapter in Sacred Marriage about honor, and it really challenged me to make sure my actions and words about my husband are nothing but honorable. He is such an amazing man, I really don't know where I would be without him.
- kids who give me kisses & hugs without being forced. I absolutely LOVE Madison snuggles.
- Passion Play rehearsal tonight. I get to play with a whole new set of costumes tonight. Yippee! I love playing with costumes!
- parents/bosses who understand that the kiddos come first
- great-grandparents for my kids. Not many children still have their great-grandparents around, and mine have three! It is such a joy to watch the heritage of my family being passed down to my children.
- good books. I read just about everything I can get my hands on.
- a really fun work environment. Not too many people can honestly say that they would enjoy working with their parents every day.
- our fabulous home. It is just right for us.
- those little reminders that God has never, and will never leave me.





No comments:
Post a Comment