I know people who will go through life, never really understanding the joy it can be to have siblings. And there is something so dear, so precious about the relationship between sisters. I am so blessed to have amazing sisters, by birth and marriage. These women (and one young woman) have seen me at my best, my worst, and everywhere in between. They have been patient with my hormonal rantings, my ego, my children, and me. They are stronger than they know, and more inspirational than they could ever imagine. They challenge me to be a better woman, friend, sister, mother, wife, and daughter. I know that, if needed, they would drop everything to be there for me. And I know that, no matter what, they always will be. We may not always see eye to eye, but we will always see heart to heart. And I love them!
Thank you, my dear sisters. Thank you for sacrificing so much of yourself for me. Thank you for understanding a part of me that no one else can. Thank you for believing in me. Thank you for my nieces & nephews (what a joy!). Thank you for being there. I love you all, amazing women!





2 comments:
You're a pretty great sister, too, ya know :)...I love you and really miss seeing you guys on Wednesdays...
Hi Tiffany,
Siblings are a blessing from above, indeed!
Hey. If you get the opportunity, would you
please pray for the many requests that may
be found on our main page?
May the Lord bless and enrich your ministry!! :)
Mark, Lynn, Brooke & Carley Seay
www.LighthousePrayerLine.org
ps - please consider "following" our blog -or- atleast
grab one of our free, linking, blue buttons (top
sidebar @ LighthousePrayerLine.org). Be
blessed and be a blessing!
Post a Comment