As I was looking (snooping) on Jerome's pictures while in the hospital, I realized that I never posted our Easter pics. The Randols stayed with us Saturday night, so we took the opportunity Sunday morning before church to photograpth the entire brood in their Easter Finery. I think they're a pretty cute bunch!

Madison discovered that there's money in the cards from Great-Grandma! Violet played with the card.

Violet and Old Grandma got to play together. I know she and I will both cherish these photos someday.

"Peek-a-boo, Grandma! I see you!" It's kind of funny now that Violet has an oxygen tube that matches Grandma's.

Ahh, the princess and her prince.

Katrina displaying both her new Easter dress and her booty from the egg hunt. She had a little bit of trouble understanding that her little sister and cousin Pax needed some eggs too...the competitive spirit is emerging in this one!

Madison on her hunt. She would find the egg, then make me put it in the basket.

Pax throughly enjoyed hunting for eggs. And throwing the eggs. And throwing the eggs some more. They looked like balls, what can I say? His mom & dad were enjoying the knowledge that they were going to get to eat most of the candy.

Madison loved her bunny that Teri, a family friend, mailed from Fort Collins.

Violet, again, being entertained by Papa. She loves to have his undivided attention.
No comments:
Post a Comment