Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Passion Play Backstage

Tonight was the final performance of Passion Play of Durango. We performed 4 shows, had 4 dress rehearsals, and umpteen regular rehearsals. We began rehearsals in January, but started planning in October. This group, representing 12 different churches, truly becomes family. Here are some of the scenes from backstage:















And so, another year is done. Thank you to everyone I was blessed to hang out with for the past 3 months. You really are family. It has been a joy to deliver the best message the world has ever known. It has been a joy to serve alongside you. It has been a joy to pray with you, learn more about God, learn more about each other. Thank you for being the biggest small group I've ever been in, the most intimate Bible Study ever. I truly love you all. This, to me, is what being a member of Christ's family is about.


























1 comment:

Mom Of Many said...

Oh such sweet pictures! I told Kim that if we do the passion next year I want to be in it too. Looks like a great team of people advancing the kingdom of God...Yippee Jesus!!Thank you to both you and Jerome for all the sacrifices you make to do it each year! You guys totally rock!