So, today, I am thankful:
- that beautiful baby Stellan is feeling better! According to MckMama, he did much better overnight, and even went 16 hours without his heart falling into the "danger zone". Please click on Stellan's name to go to her blog & understand the medical jargon. I have tried, and the only thing I understand is that his heart does not work right. But, yeah Jesus, he did much better overnight.
- for my sweet babies. Violet has been waking up from naps & in the night screaming, and we couldn't figure out why. We now know - two molars have made their appearance! Madison gave me huge hugs this morning (a rare occasion), and has been trying to be sweet & obedient lately (please note, trying). And Katrina, well Katrina just amazes me. I am so proud of the little lady she is becoming. Her heart for babies & orphans overwhelms me - she volunteered to clean out her toys for a team to take to an orphanage this summer! There's no way I would have done that at her age!
- that my husband's job allows Katrina to go to work with him. This is her Spring Break, and with me working we weren't sure what we were going to do with her during the days, since Grandma & Pepe had to go to France at the last . But, some fabulous friends have stepped in to watch her, and she got to go with Daddy for a special day today. She discovered the scanner at his office, and I received this beautiful artwork in my inbox.
She has also figured out that there are a lot of older ladies in his office that would love to "adopt" a granddaughter for a while. No more sugar! - for good friends, good conversations, and lots of laughter.
- that today is Thursday. Which means that tomorrow is Friday! Which means that the next day is Saturday! Which means that I get to sleep in! Yippee!
- for the sunshine outside. It's still cold, but at least it's not snowing!
- for my Crock-Pot. Seriously, I am! I love my Crock-Pot! Cause I'm not feeding my family fast food 5 nights next week while we're at the Passion Play.
- that we get to take Madi & VRae on a special date tomorrow night. Katrina has a reward night at church tomorrow night, so we get to hang with the youngins', just us.
- for my little portable heater at my desk. I like toastie tootsies!
- for the tulips growing all over our property. I treasure the first signs of spring.
- for change. It may not always be what we expect, but it's usually good.





1 comment:
Beautiful. Tiff we have so much in common ... crying and now loving toosie toes. I don't have a heater at my desk but boy do I wish I did! A lot of times in the morning in the bathroom I have the hair dryer on the floor pointed at my toes to make them warm. Ridiculous, I know. See you soon! Hope you enjoy that sleeping in!
Post a Comment