This week, I am thankful:
- that I live in a country where there is still freedom. Where you can disagree with the government. Where you can express your opinion openly.

- that I have three healthy, beautiful, smart little girls. That they are beginning to walk in the love Jesus gives them, that they love each other, that they bring joy to so many.
- that I have a husband who loves me.
- for the 4-day weekend this week. I am so excited to spend a day with my girlies tomorrow!
- for good friends.
- for a great family.
- for the beautiful weather outside. There' s not much better than a Colorado summer!
- that I get to see my awesome bro-in-love, beautiful sis-in-love, and amazing nephew this weekend!
- that another niece, Vanessa, has been able to stay with my parents for a while. It has been far too long since I've seen her, and she is quickly growing up to be an amazing young lady.

- that no matter what happens, I know that Daddy is holding me in His hands. That His plan is better than mine. That He will provide. That He will comfort. That He will heal. That He will go before me, beside me, and all around me. That He is my King, my Savior, my Friend.
What are you thankful for this week?





No comments:
Post a Comment