Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Do you like dirt?

Because apparently my children do. We watch Daddy play men's softball almost every Tuesday evening. Softball fields are dirty. And, just two weeks after I took these pristine photos of my clean daughters at said softball fields, they found the dirt.


No, that is not a tan on my youngest daughter. That is dirt. Lots and lots of dirt. At one point I caught her putting dirt in her hair and down her diaper.





We had to strip her outside and use the hose on her to clean her off. Just kidding. She took a bath in the bathtub, with nice, warm water. But after the amount of scrubbing time it took to get my tub clean again, I just might consider it...


Madison found a puddle, and was happily throwing grass into said puddle. Until she tripped and fell into the puddle. Then she was a muddy mess. She came waddling over to me, crying. I told her, "What an awesome job! That is so cool!" My attempt to get her to chill out backfired. She then thought the mud was so cool that she got mad when I tried to wipe it off. Here she is admiring her handy work.




Just some proof that having girls does not mean that you won't have dirt. Girls get dirty too. Really, really dirty. And then Mom blogs...

No comments: