Day 20:
A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel
That beach looks incredible, right? So pristine, so peaceful. Perfect vacation spot.
What if I told you that was Haiti?
Would you still want to go?
I do.
A part of my heart is on an island I have never seen.
With children I have never met.
But who need someone who cares.






6 comments:
It is beautiful! I can't wait to hear all about your trip there someday.
Amen! You have a sweet and surrendered heart, Tiffany! When the time is right ... He'll take you there!
How touching! Your heart is huge and beautiful! God will lead you there somehow, someday!
You go girl. GO! Just GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I might go, and fly on a plane, if there was a child-in-need to pick up!
God is big. Bigger than a Haiti plane ticket. (Or two or fourteen or ... :) Just sayin...
Post a Comment