Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, July 28, 2011

30 Day Picture Challenge: Day 23

Day 23:

A picture of your favorite book



The first one is kind of a given:



Kind of important to daily life, right?  :)



I love Clive Cussler books.  All of them.  And we have most of them.  But I especially love the Oregon Files series.



The Oregon Files series documents the adventures of a group of ex CIA/military/intelligence pros that have formed a corporation to do what needs to be done, when governments are too tied up by red tape to do it.  They are based on a ship called the Oregon, that is not what she seems to be. 



I have just found Vince Flynn, and his Mitch Rapp series. 



These are great books if you are into political thrillers/CIA/espionage books.  Mitch Rapp is the CIAs top black-ops agent, and repeatedly saves the world. 


Tim LaHaye, one of the Left Behind creators, co-wrote this next series, which is new but great.



The Babylon Rising series follows a biblical archeologist as he uncovers major artifacts that prove the truth of the bible while fighting the dark forces set upon using the artifacts to summon the AntiChrist.


If you couldnt already tell, I love books.  The hubs got me a Kindle for my birthday, and I have already put it to good use.  My Amazon wishlist is rather long already.  These are just a few of my favorites.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

You had me at books! I LOVE to read. One of the hard things about being a mom/ homeschool mom to many is not having as much time to read as I would like.

You are braver than I though. I don't think I could make it through most of those. :)