I'm impressed that you sew at all! I'd love to see some of your "semi-cool" things. :) How do you find time to do all that you do?
I'm sure they're cooler than you give yourself credit for... and now you have time to practice! :)
I wish I could sew too! My Mom tried to teach me but straight lines are a problem for me! LOL
Cool is in the eye of the beholder. Other people's projects always look cooler than mine.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I'm impressed that you sew at all! I'd love to see some of your "semi-cool" things. :) How do you find time to do all that you do?
I'm sure they're cooler than you give yourself credit for... and now you have time to practice! :)
I wish I could sew too! My Mom tried to teach me but straight lines are a problem for me! LOL
Cool is in the eye of the beholder. Other people's projects always look cooler than mine.
Post a Comment