I know you all like the animals. And the hippy lifestyle. But, really, I don't think they should mix.
If you don't talk to your cat about catnip, who will?
Decidedly Right in a Town Full of Left
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear People Thinking of Moving Here,
Here in Colorado, we like to make sure everyone knows about our wonderful weather. We have four. They are:
- Mud & Allergies
- Tourists & Road Construction
- Hunting & Will it Snow Already?
- Oh God, Will the Snow Ever End?
Enjoying the Construction. Right. Outside. My. House.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Little Miss Adventurer,
I am so glad you love a good challenge. While it was difficult to explain why you and all your 38 inch fierceness couldn't go on the 10 story wooden rollercoaster, I appreciate the passion and drive. But, sometimes, this no fear thing just creeps me out.
- Although I am sure the timber beetle appreciated the ride back to the trees.
- Now Where is That Hand Sanitizer?
- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
- Dear Birthday Princess, I am so glad you enjoyed your special day. With all your presents
- and your yummy ice cream cake,
- I think it was a pretty good day too. Although I must admit to looking VERY forward to treating you and two of your little girlfriends to pedicures on Saturday. Cannot wait to have some big girlie fun!
- How Do You Spell Blog Fodder?
- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Have a letter that just needs written? Go see Julie at Foursons for more LOI fun!







8 comments:
That is just nuts. I mean... that huge bug. The one that probably made an appetizer out of your brave little one. EEK! Tell her I'll go with her on the big coasters :)
Your town sounds about as crazy as ours... I haven't even finished putting THAT post together, ha!
But will you come visit? Get away from the construction???? :)
Oh. My. Word. That bug is HUGE! GO with the coasters, sweetie, they're safer.
I about wet my pants "decidedly right". That was the funniest thing I've read all day.
I can't wait to see the pedi pictures. Sounds like FUN!!!
A catnip dispensary? Is that really necessary? Hahahahaha.
Your seasons sound ummm...nice? And here I thought all the time that you got lovely weather in the spring and fall seasons. Who knew?!
That bug is seriously huge. Ugh. I'll ride the rollercoasters, but the bug can stay on the ground.
I'm glad the birthday girl had a good time. Her girl party sounds fun.
Thanks for linking up!
Sounds like a pretty perfect party for a little birthday girl! Have fun!
Very cute post. I enjoy your sense of humor.
That's a big bug! My kid totally would have picked it up too (and I am not talking about the male-child)!
1. LOL to the first two! As I was driving in tonight I said, "Oh goody...road construction! And yes, it was right outside you house!"
2. I'm going to have dreams about that scary, giant bug now.
Haha! The bit about the seasons cracked me up. We have similar seasons in MN, though our construction season is "mosquitoes and construction" instead of tourists and construction. Also, I'm pretty sure peope don't really consider moving here very often.
Great post!
Post a Comment