Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The Post Where My Brain Liquifies

Lovely thought, isn't it? But that is exactly what I feel like.


Yesterday, we cleaned the house then rewarded ourselves with frosties at the park. I did lesson planning and school prep while they slept, then we had dinner while we waited for Daddy to get home. He is helping coach a peewee football team, and they have practice every. stinking. day. for. two. weeks.


Today we helped make over 100 sack lunches at our local soup kitchen, met friends at the park for lunch, took naps while I did more lesson planning, then went into town for dinner with Grandma and Pepe. Right now Mr. Handsome is on a man date with one of his buddies.

Tomorrow we are swimming. And lesson planning.

Thursday we are touring a local honey shop, and hiking to a waterfall for a picnic lunch. And lesson planning. And I get a date with Super Realtor Man.

Friday we are grocery shopping, checking out books from the library for school, and having a herd of rugrats at my house so all the adults can go to a concert and actually go to the concert.

And my brain is so mushy that I opted to type out this entire post via cell phone rather than go downstairs and get the laptop. I think it's time for a glass of wine, a warm bath, and a novel with absolutely NO redeeming literary qualities.

Good night.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

9 comments:

Dawn said...

That's crazy! Way too much. The planning for school sounds intense.

What book are you reading?

Brandi said...

Lesson planning here too, but it's fun, huh? ;) Pretty impressed you typed all that out on the BB. That's some talent right there.

Bethany said...

Wow! You are amazing me with all your lesson planning. What grades will the girls be in this year?

I hope you enjoyed your book, bath, and wine.

Amy said...

Funny, I just opened up Blogger to type a post with that EXACT same title. Because, I feel that way too.... exhausted in every.single.way.

Sounds like a busy (but fun) week!

Praying everything goes super smooth :-) Enjoy your precious little ones!

Jan said...

Where are y'all hiking? And would it be appropriate for K and R? A waterfall would be a big hit around here.
And, Yes please, for the glass of wine, bath, and 'fun read'.

Foursons said...

I too am impressed you typed all this on your phone. You've got some mad skilz.

You are making me want to homeschool. Every year I go through this fight of wanting to do it, but my Jakob NEEDS to go to school.

HeatherOz said...

My brain is mush just reading about all that business. I am such a slacker Mom!

Rachel said...

Umm... are you busier now than when you worked outside the home??? :)

Angie Vik said...

It would take me two days to type all that out the way you did. Hope you were able to have a few moments to yourself to relax somewhat. Hang in there.