Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, November 3, 2008

The Good Pictures

So, I promised the good photos last week when I displayed the "not so okay" ones. Here are those we are considering for actual distribution to the family. I am seriously pondering Jill's suggestion of putting the "digging" picture on our Christmas cards. I know Madison will not appreciate it someday, but it's just so funny! Oh well... Isn't that part of motherhood - doing things that you know will mortify your children? But, here is the proof that, on occasion, my children can be well behaved for a time.

Can you say "ornery princess of the universe?"


"I found a rock!"


"I can be just as loud as Madison, Mom."




So sweet, so misleading...




the angelic shot - right before she pouted for the family shots. I guess we're only allowed to take pictures of her when she is by herself!














1 comment:

Mom Of Many said...

Love, love, love the pictures! Your girls are precious! BTW, did you love that hug Isaiah gave you, or what? Too sweet, wish I'd had my camera...No wonder kids were God's idea - they are the best!!