Oh my, what a week... Is it over yet? I'm not sure where it went. Well, for that matter, I'm not sure where the last year has gone, but that's another issue. On to the week...
- One Week Ago Today - Wednesday -
We left work, got the kiddos, & went to the Well youth ministry to celebrate Thanksgiving with the students. The theme was Western night, and we just had a blast. Here's a few of the students and their fun costumes. Almost everyone dressed up, which made it even better.
Zane Bilgrav, shooting rubber bands at Jerome.
Danny & Daryll
We had so much fun with them. We also had some amazing parents, and one of the Bible Study groups from our church, come to prepare & serve dinner. For the first time since we started doing this night, I didn't have to be there at 2pm to cook turkeys! It was so weird! They were an amazing blessing to all of us. We had a blast.
Since I'm almost out of time, you'll have to wait until my next post to hear about the rest of our week of chaos. Needless to say, it's not over yet! Have a great evening!





No comments:
Post a Comment