Sunday, we celebrated Violet's 1st birthday. She was such a cute little party hostess, smiling & laughing at everyone. How blessed are we, that all four of her grandparents, her adopted Papa Jim, aunts & uncles, favorite sitters, and so many friends were able to help us rejoice. And, she actually got excited for all her presents!
Matt, Jo, & Benin - gotta love the snuggle pictures!
She was very excited about the Fig Newtons. So were her sisters. So was her Daddy. I've since had to hide them. I think I'm the only one in our house that doesn't like them.
She really enjoyed sitting in her new car seat with her crackers. She got very upset when I took her out of the car seat. Now, she gets upset when she gets put in the car seat. I wish she would make up her mind...
All of the "big" kids enjoying their cupcake cones. Surprisingly, we came away with little to no frosting on the floor!
Is this really for me? What do I do with it?
Pax obviously remembered his party, and what you are supposed to do with sugar... Use it as war paint!
With the help of her cousin, Violet finally realized that cupcakes are useful for both eating & decorating! This is why neither one of them wore clothing for dessert time.
In the bath after the cake... anytime she sees a camera she MUST smile!
Success! We have a clean baby!
Thank you, everyone, for making Violet's first birthday such a wonderful event. Even though she won't remember it, we will, and I will always cherish the memories & the people.





No comments:
Post a Comment