Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankful Thursday... Happy Thanksgiving!

What a great day! I love today - an entire day dedicated to thankfulness! And, I think it's hilarious that I went from first to post to last to post in one week! Oh well, such is life!


This week, I am thankful...




Heather, Hannah, Aunt Tammy, Uncle John





Errol, Uncle Greg, Aunt Brenda



Grandma, Aunt Tammy, Uncle Greg, Mom



- for family I haven't seen in two years.

- for a safe, uneventful drive to Phoenix.

- for three little rays of sunshine that bring so much fun & joy to our family.

- microwave popcorn (great bedtime snack).

- my husband (what a great helper).

- pumpkin pie

- cherry pie

- stuffing

-my parents, who have helped so much during this trip

- cameras & laptops, so we can share our lives anywhere

- time off to just be a family

- that we got Jean-Pierre's property sold before we left

- fun moments with the family



I hope you have all had a great Thanksgiving. I have treasured this time with my family, and I pray you have been able to enjoy this day with yours.






No comments: