Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas Memories

I know, I know... It's after New Year's, and I'm just now blogging about Christmas. So, I'm a little behind. We've been slightly busy in our house. So, be prepared for a whole slew of posts. I've commandered the laptop and I don't plan on giving it back until I'm caught up! Blogging meets anal rententive. Gotta love it!

Anyways, I love Christmas. I love the decorations, the parties, the time with family. Since much of our family is out of the area, here are a few memories from this season:

Katrina singing with friends Kale and Grace in the kids' program at church (thanks to Jill P for the pics - our batteries died in our camera right after it started).





Madison as a sheep in the program. She really enjoyed being a sheep. She, in fact, insisted that she was going to be a sheep every time we went near the church for the next two weeks.



Our beautiful tree - found after a mile and a half hike into the woods behind my parents' ranch. Grandma and Grandpa went up early to "scout" potential trees. When we got there, Grandma showed Madison the tree she liked & asked her if she liked it. Madison said, "No, I no like it." Grandpa then took her to his tree and asked the same question. Madison said, "I like it. It's pretty." Guess which tree ended up at my parents' house? Yup, my dad, big fat tree. The pretty, perfectly formed tree ended up at our house. Good choice Madison!



Katrina & Madison enjoying some hot cocoa after the "hunt".



My mom & dad's tree - aka Madison's choice. Aka the fat tree with the massive pile of presents!


Our back deck after the huge snowstorm - we got a bunch of snow in not much time. It was the first white Christmas in a while!



Jerome's parents' tree - they actually got lights on it before Christmas this year! Now we'll just have to see how long it takes to get it down.


Our front yard after the second major snowstorm of the season. We're now officially tired of shoveling!

1 comment:

Mom Of Many said...

Love, love, love the new background - so cute!!

The Christmas pictures are so cute and I doubt there ever was a sweeter sheep in all the world!!

xo