
Our first day of school looked pretty different this year.
We learned how bees make hives and honey.
And hugged our favorite bear.
We explored a natural hot spring.
And took a hike into the woods.
We studied nature.
And nature studied us.
A wild patch of strawberries made for the perfect snack.
Lunchtime was on a log instead of the cafeteria.
And the view was much better.
And, lest you think our entire day was spent traipsing among the daisies,
We did actually spend some time at our desks.
But not that much.
And that is the beauty of home schooling for me.





6 comments:
I bet your girls learned SO much. The look like they are having a blast. I can't wait to read about more of your school day.
Where ever you went on that hike is gorgeous. I am jealous that you have weather where you can actually sit outside and eat lunch without becoming a puddle of mush.
The 1st day of school looks awesome, you are going to do great this year!
Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Way to rock the first day of school! I'm sure the girls would be downright bored with a regular school classroom now! :)
Very cute pictures. One day of school down, 150 or so more to go. You can do it!
What an amazing school day! Lucky girls!
Post a Comment