First of all, I have to give a huge shout-out to my new friend Rachel. She & her hubby, the illustrious Mr. Daddy, just got their 200th follower! Rachel is one of those ladies you wish you could go have coffee with every week. She is genuine, loving, wise, honest, and so many other things. And Mr. Daddy? Well, lets just that every time he gets ahold of the blog - you are guaranteed to giggle! They are so excited to have 200 readers they are having a giveaway. Jump on over to Once Upon A Miracle, give them some lovin, and enter to win some beautiful personalized beach towels.
Also, Sheri over at Unexpected Bliss has a couple of wonderful summer giveaways. She is giving away 2 $100 Target cards (who wouldn't love that?) here and a Canon PowerShot A3100 IS here. She is also raising money to send her sweet son to the Rose Bowl Parade in January. for every $5 you donate to his fund, you will get another 5 entries for the camera.
So head on over & enter!





2 comments:
Ohmygosh - you are the sweetest!!!
And it's too funny that you described my husband as "illustrious" because I've done that a time or two (and snickered until I snorted :)
And we DO have coffee all the time... just a few states away. And you've definitely been the cause of that coffee traveling up my nose more than once!
Thank you so much - you are a darling friend and God uses you as such an encouragement.
Hi! I wanted to tell you that you won the Munchie Mug giveaway!! If you can email me through the email in my profile with your name, shipping address and phone number (for shipping) then I will get this info to the sponsor for you!! Also what color you want, yellow, blue or pink.
Post a Comment