Got a letter that just needs to be written? Then like up with Julie for a bunch of letter-writing fun!

Dear Debit Card Number Thief,
You thought you were sneaky, didn't you? Stealing numbers directly from the bank? Using them for small purchases to make sure your fake card worked? Did you really think you would sneak the big one by me? Now, in all fairness, you don't know me. Which is good. Because I would turn you every way but loose after the grief you caused me.
But, seriously, you probably should have picked a location closer to my home to try to sneak a purchase in. Because I know for a fact that neither my husband nor I were in Fresno, CA yesterday. And we most certainly did not buy gas. Nor did we buy convenience store food. And I check my bank account daily. Because I am anal like that.
Now, my numbers are no-worky-worky for you! Bwahahahaha! Cause you just messed with...
Qui*ken Psycho Mama
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Dearest Summer,
I love you. Seriously. Because we can eat dinner outside.
And everything (fudgecicles included) just tastes better outside.
Lovingly,
The woman who refuses to use her oven
-------------------------------------------------------------------
To my honey,
Please warn me the next time you use my camera for work and forget to erase the pictures. Because when I see this
I become paranoid that I have suddenly developed a psychological disorder that causes me to take pictures of random piles of dirt then forget about it. And don't give me a weird look when I ask you why you took a picture of a pile of dirt. I had no idea its purpose it to become a beautiful subdivision. Honestly. It just looks like a pile of dirt. I guess that's why I'm the practical and you're the dreamer. Although I have no problems posting this picture
because it has your cute little sign in it. Oh wait. Your signs aren't supposed to be cute, are they? But they have your name on them, and...umm...
Love,
Digging my hole just a little deeper








14 comments:
Love the first one! Way to go! I also love the rest of them. I am refusing to use my oven too. Eating outside is much better.
YOU GO GIRL! I would totally be taken for a fool....I don't check my accounts nearly as often, now you got me all sorts of worried...OFF to check my balances...
:)
Haha! I love love your sense of humor! So glad you figured out your account. I don't check our account everyday. Maybe I should....Way to go quicken warrior!
I am exactly the same way about my bank account. And we love to eat outside! Minus the bugs of course.
Stopping by from the Foursons!
I understand about the bank acct sorry that happened. It happened to someone we know but they used the acctto buy a subsciption to AARP.
Great letters.
I'm surprised the person who stole your bank acct number only bought gas and food. You'd think they'd have gone for the big ticket item. Glad you caught it in time and things are ok.
I love when the kids can eat outside too. No fuss, no muss!
Thanks for linking up and your hubby's sign IS cute! Hahaha
Great letters! :)
Besides which it is far easier to hose down the patio than it is to clean and sweep/vacuum the kitchen/dining area!
I check my bank account daily too. It's a sickness. ;) I had a charge for $30 for something last year that I knew I didn't make... totally freaked me out. My bank refunded it, though. After that, I was paranoid and I had to check it daily.
Eating outside ROCKS! Using paper plates so you don't have to do dishes is even better! :D
Those letters are GREAT! I refuse to use my oven as well unless it is to bake cookies that I am addicted too! and I agree...everything tastes better outside! What a bummer that someone stole your card numbers...yay for you for daily checks!!
I hate to cook so eating outside and using the grill while hubby cooks is perfect for me.
Yay for summer outdoor eating!
Hee hee for Jerome's random pictues (I just found about 7 shots that Mr. Daddy took while SITTING on his phone... yeah)
And BOO for debit card thief! It is an insane amount of work to untangle those messes... I am so sorry! But they were dumb to mess with you! "God'll get ya!" :)
I LOVE eating out in the summer! That's why my wedding BB&Beyond gift cards went to deck chairs! Have a fudgesickle on me! Love you!
you let your husband TOUCH your camera!? GASP!!
hehe
Post a Comment