Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, June 21, 2010

This Weekend I...

  • found a great new blog carnival that allows you to summarize your weekend in bullet points.  However, I cannot figure out for the life of me how to get her little linky button to copy into my post, so y'all just need to go to Becky's blog and read what everyone else did this weekend.
  • got to hang out with our home group at the park.
  • watched Katrina perform her cheerleader moves she learned at Sports Camp this week.

  • slept in until 7:30 on Saturday (that's late for Madi)
  • watched our good friend Mandy finish her half-marathon in 2 hrs 5 minutes! 
  • painted the girls hand prints on an apron for Jerome's dad.
  • let the two biggest girls have their own sleepover in the top bunk.



  • let the girls paint a birdhouse for my dad.  My table is now a beautiful rainbow.



  • went to church and had great conversations with amazing people.
  • ate lunch with the amazing Mark & Shelly and their beautiful daughter Nora in their gorgeous house.
  • played a hot, tiring game of softball, and lost.
  • tried to keep the cats from killing the dog, and the dog from giving the cats a heart attack.
  • helped Violet try to potty on the toilet about a million times.
  • discovered Pandora radio on my new phone while weed-whacking.
  • drained the battery on my new phone listening to Pandora.
  • discovered the Bible app for my new phone ( I now know why they call it a crackberry).
  • remembered to water our vegetables.
  • spent time with my family.
So, what did you do this weekend?

5 comments:

Jess in Progress said...

WOW! I thought I was busy this weekend! Sounds like all good stuff though :)

McCrakensx4 said...

Sounds like a busy and fun weekend! Yay cheerleader! And I ♥ pandora...listen to it all the time at school! Hope you have a great week!

Beth Zimmerman said...

What a fun post! I may have to try this one! And when they don't have button code ... just use to photo and link it to their blog. Maybe that sounds more complicated than it is. Would be glad to help you figure it out sometime if needed!

Beth Zimmerman said...

Oh ... and try Grooveshark! I like it way better than Pandora or LastFM.

Mrs. M said...

What a busy weekend! And hand made Father's day gifts from those beautiful girls. Wonderful!

I love Pandora too. But only on my computer.

And tiny cheerleaders! How cute!

Thanks for joining in. I am so glad to meet you.