Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, August 23, 2010

Can You Say Attitude?



Cause this girl has it in spades!




She called this outfit her mini-Natalie outfit, after one of my co-workers.  And she really did look like a mini-Natalie today, full of spunk and sass.




At 6:30 AM.





Fully dressed.





Positively giddy for the first day of school.





She is so my child.



7 comments:

Julie said...

She is so darn cute!! Oh my goodness!!

I love your new blog look, too! I have been majorly MIA in the blog world lately!!

HeatherOz said...

Aw, she is so cute! I love Sass! My Daisy has tons!

Jill said...

You go girl! Such a grown up little one....love her :)

Jan said...

Tell Katrina I'll do matching outfits with her anytime! Loves it!

Amy said...

Awwww so cute! I love that she was up at the crack of dawn :-) Too sweet! I hope her first day was great! She looks so grown up in that outfit!

{Kimber} said...

awwwwwwww she looks so adorable and grown up!!!

Kari said...

Awesome, awesome, awesome! So cute. She does look like a little adult. LOVE the sass!!!! Bella has some of her own too :o)