See!?!?!?!?! I told you! Oh, wait, I haven't yet. Sorry.
We got a call from the docs office this morning. As it turns out, her strep culture came back positive. She has strep. And we suspect she spread it to Violet and I. Lovely.
Jerome is headed into town in an hour to get antibiotics for all three of us. I am still making chili for the fantasy football draft tonight, but it will not be held at our house. They will all be at the church and I will be skyping in from my living room. Yes, I am a fantasy nerd.
It is nice to know that there really is something wrong with Kat, and that it is easily remedied.
So, we are hunkered down on the couch with movies and tea. They are all sleeping, and I will be shortly. Thanks for praying, everyone.





8 comments:
Seems weird to cheer for strep... but yeah!
I've had strep more than anyone I know! I think the worst bout was when I got it together with the mumps! Seriously wanted to die! Hoping and praying you all feel better QUICK!
Oh yuck...hope you all feel better quickly. And my hubby and son both have teams and did lots and lots of drafts! You are too funny!
HAHAHAHA!!! My hubby and I were just discussing our Fantasy League!!!! You GO GIRL!
That's why her tummy hurt? Ugh. Strep is so... BLAH! That's about the only thing that stops my boys in their tracks. They are just so pitiful when they have strep. I hope the meds kick in quick and everyone feels better fast! ;)
Weird symptoms of strep! So glad it is nothing more serious! Still praying for you all! I hope it passes quickly!
Praying you all get better quickly!
strep stinks, but at least you know what it is now!! hope she feels better soon :)
Post a Comment