This & That
- I realized this weekend that I have failed to post pictures from most of our summer family adventures. Like my birthday, the girls' train ride with Papa, Madi's birthday, the 4th of July. If the Lord wills and the creek don't rise (sorry, OK roots shining through), I WILL get them posted. Sometime.
- Katrina's stomach pain is back. It started yesterday, the 2nd day of school. And she promises me that she is pooping (man, there's another therapy bill someday for that comment). I am taking off work early to take her to the doctor today. She is resting at Grandma's house because she just couldn't make it in class. Honestly, I am kind of freaking out. It kills me to see her in pain like this.
- I have another post that I have been working on for a week. Seriously. At first, I was doing everything I could to avoid writing it, and now I am just struggling to find the words. Needless to say, God has been doing some major heart surgery in me. I need to write it down so I don't forget, but I just can't seem to. I promise, I will.
- We have been getting some lovely rain lately. It is so nice to not have to water the lawn or the garden. What? I haven't mentioned our little garden? Oh yeah, I've had photos in a post draft for a week, waiting for me to hit the publish button. Sigh...
- I had a wonderful adventure involving my dear nanny's car this week. But, I am waiting for Rachel to get the True Story Tuesdays back up and running before I embarrass myself publicly again. Trust me, Rach, it's a good one!
- Madi has been super snuggly lately. As in, there are major waterworks whenever we try to put her down. I'm not sure what is going on in her little heart right now, but obviously she needs some extra reassurance and I am more than happy to oblige.
- Violet is back to her normal, ornery self. We no longer have mini-Darth in the house. Her biggest daily struggle is which dress to wear. Life is good.
- Jerome listed a piece of land yesterday. This morning, the neighbor called and wants to put in an offer on it. Woohoo!
- Bullet point posts make me happy. Thanks for the idea Becky!
7 comments:
hope you get some good news at the doc about her tummy
I like bullet points too, but I like you more!
I hope y'all get some answers about Katrina! Let us know.
Bullet posts make me happy too! Thanks for sharing a little of what's going on with you right now. I'm sure you'll get all the posts you wanted to up.
Love ya!
Jess
:( Hope the tummy troubles get resolved soon! So, is Violet your middle? I see a def pattern with ornery middle children! lol! It's gotta be a birth order thing... Lil' Bub is my ornery one. Nothing better than a snuggle bug either. BB is snuggling me right now ~ love it! :)
I love a good post where I can list everything in my brain! It is a nice "clean out"!
Get some pictures up woman!!! LOL
I will be praying that the doctor give you some answers. I am so sorry she is in pain. No fun for a little one... or for mommy!
Pray about your post. It will come with time.
I so can't wait for true story Tuesdays to be back!!!
I always wonder what is going through Lula Mae's head when she gets super cuddly too. Enjoy those snuggles... they may not last long!
WOO HOO on an offer!!!!!!
I LOVE bullet points too! Praying for you guys!
Post a Comment