
Dear Amy,
What a sweet bloggy friend you've become! I can always count on you for a word of encouragement or great giggle. I am so, so, so, so stinkin sorry I completely forgot about the award you gave me so long ago! I have mommy brain. Which means I have completely lost my brain for the next 25-or-so years. And I was so excited to get my very first blog award too! Please, please forgive me. See, I'm posting about it now!
The Blog With Substance Award has just 2 simple rules: sum up your blogging philosophy in 5 words and pass the award onto 5 other bloggers!
My blogging philosophy: To honor Christ through humor
And now, the wonderful bloggers I would like to pass this award on to (trying not to pick someone who has already been chosen. Bad memories from elementary school):
Kimber from Day in the Life of a Girl Named Kimber
my LSU-lovin, beautiful-daughter raising, gorgeous southern belle
Jill from Durango Palmers
one of my oldest and dearest friends, and the most honest person I know
Ashley from What's On My Mind
a sweet fellow band geek and mama of a stinkin cute little boy (almost 2 stinkin cute little boys)
Shana from Blaze N Crochet
This mama is amazing to keep up with Blaze, host some crazy giveaways, and have time to be all crafty!
Brandi from My Three Bubs
Hilarious mama to the some of the cutest boys on the planet, and soon to be mama of a precious princess!!!!!
Ladies, display your award proudly, and pass it on!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
To my bloggy buddies,
Holy cow, y'all are prolific! I spend two days away from the computer, busy at work and getting caught up on the never-ending pile of Tinkerbell undies, and my google reader is just about to explode! Seriously, I don't need computer bits all over my house or office (not that I ever read blogs at work or anything. purely hypothetical situation). Take it easy on me, ok?
The one who compulsively tries to read EVERYTHING
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
To Our Home Group,
You all are an amazing bunch. I have so much fun every Friday night. I am so blessed to have you all as friends. And, yes, I will even publicly admit that the guys beat the girls tonight, and that we will be cooking dinner for you next week. Of course, like my friend Jill pointed out, its really not that different than any other night, now is it? And, yes, we will cook you something other than hot dogs.
Defeat Doesn't Taste Good, But Dinner Will
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Dearest Rockies,
Please start cranking out the wins. Because you know we have make it further in the postseason than the Mariners and the Yankees. For nothing other than bragging rights. Pretty please?
Your most loyal fan
P.S. I just got to watch Tulo hit a 2-run home run to go ahead in the bottom of the 8th inning! Go Tulo!






8 comments:
Love the new look!
When I get behind on reading blogs like that I just start at current ones and don't worry about the ones I missed unless it's information I need to understand what is going on. Otherwise I'd be reading 24/7.
Thanks for linking up, have a great weekend!
Congrats on your award!
I get sooo frustrated not being able to keep up with blogs! I mean, work and motherhood take a wee bit of my time, LOL :)
Have a great weekend - sorry you have to cook!
Ha ha ha! No need to apologize! Glad to see you passing it on to some great blogs! You are just too cute!
This is going to sound bad, but I try not to get to attached to tons and tons of blogs for that reason! I keep it to the ones I really love and can really feel welcome in. If I didn't, it would be like Julie said, reading 24/7! Good luck catching up though! Sleep is soooo over rated anyway! LOL
Woo Hoo a baseball girl! I hear ya!
I got very far behind - I enjoyed all of your last 5 posts. Your house looks a lot like mine when I have little girls over!
After 4+ years of blogging, it has settled into a routine of a few faithful readers, adding some like you along the way. I always love having new friends.
Have a great Sunday!
I feel your pain...I have been away from bloggyland for the past 2 weeks and now I feel so outta the loop! I am trying to catch up now but having a hard time! Congrats on your award...so much fun! (and I have a mommy brain too!)
Ah, yes the guilt of not getting around to blog reading. Been there 1,000 times. I use to actually go back and catch up. Um, not anymore. Realized my family noticed I wasn't hanging with them anymore and that isn't good. I'm with Julie - I just catch up!
Have a great dinner! Don't spit in their food :o)
I went to the 2007 World Series: Rockes/Red Sox. Amazing time!!!
LOVE your new background ... though not as much as I love YOU! :)
Congrats on your blog award!
I take one day a week and read blogs, that is the best approach I think. That and stick to your favs.
Post a Comment