Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Thankful Thursday

As I sit at the park with my girls after work today, I realize I have so much to be thankful for. I have a home. I have a job. My children and my husband are all healthy. I have a God who loves me through and in spite of whatever is going on in my life. I have dear friends who love me, encourage me, admonish me, pray for me. I have a church family that really is a family.
I have coffee. I have a cell phone that lets me blog from anywhere. I have a dad who loves to tease me. I have a never ending source of entertainment in my children. I have blue Colorado skies and cool summer evenings. And this smile greets me every morning. I am thankful.
Tiffany

11 comments:

Kimberly Beach said...

Yes, you are blessed.

HeatherOz said...

all wonderful things to be thankful for!

Rachel said...

Thanks for letting us share your blessings!

And golly... how can you not smile at an adorable face like that?!?

Brandi said...

Goodness, everyone is redoing their blogs! I kinda feel left out now. LOL! I love the pics in the header, so sweet!

Well, um... let's see... I have a heat index of 110 or higher, humidity that feels like we live inside a sauna, NO phone I can blog with... and I'm currently searching daily for a marble. WHAAAAAAAAA! ;)

{Kimber} said...

those are definitely things to feel blessed about!!

still praying for you!!

He & Me + 3 said...

YOu truly are blessed. I don't have that kind of a phone. Cute picture

I'm having a giveaway at my blog today if you want to stop by.

Amy said...

Oh, her sweet face! The sky is so pretty behind her and it really makes the picture pop! It is so nice, and necessary, to sit back and realize how blessed you are. And what better way than while watching your gifts play on a beautiful day!

Oh!!!! AND I LOVE YOUR "MEET THE CHAOS" TAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kari said...

I love moments like that. Priorities and thanksgiving seem so clear!

Beth Zimmerman said...

That is one VERY cute face to wake up to! You are a BLESSING and I'm glad you are seeing that you are blessed!

Mrs. M said...

Indeed,you are full of blessing. And isn't it wonderful to recognize it?

Dawn said...

I'm thankful that you're thankful - after the previous post! I'm getting caught up today.

After reading so many posts today about how hot and humid it is, I am so incredibly thankful for Colorado!