Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Monday Mugs: Oh! The Things They Get In To!




If you have spent any time around our chaos, you know today's theme is right up our alley!  Because getting into trouble is a specialty here!



Our backyard has become a place for our children to explore and just be kids.  To be able to test themselves physically




Expand their imaginations

Pretty sure she is a dinosaur.  Or a tiger.  Not sure which.



See the world from a new perspective.





And occasionally get high-centered on a swing.



Yes, you read that right.  She got high-centered, just like a jeep.  And got stuck.




And, like any good blogging mom, I ran for the camera before freeing her from her instrument of torture.




And then she went right back to it.


Only my children.

6 comments:

Shana Putnam said...

What great photos. I love the high centered one. That is too cute.

He & Me + 3 said...

Too cute. It always scares me when they start doing crazy stunts on the swings...yet I grab my camera too.

{Kimber} said...

she looks fearless!!!
adorable pics

HeatherOz said...

hahaha! That is so funny! I totally would have grabbed my camera first too!
Thanks for playin' along today!

Brandi said...

haha ~ yep, camera first! ;)

My oh my what a view y'all have! Gorgeous!

Jan said...

You're talkin' boy talk again. I've never heard of "high centered"! But LOL!