Because I seem to have lost it. I have lost my blogging brain. My life is filled with the chaos of work and three princesses, but when I have a minute to sit down my brain turns to mush. You are lucky this post isn't filled with dsc;vlkadfa;ifaflkdmfansdmfnasdfmndfja. Because that's about how I feel most evenings.
The girls worked really hard with us tonight to clean the house. We were really proud of them, so we headed into town for some fun family time. I didn't realize, until we were getting out of the car in town, that Violet was not wearing any pants. She had a shirt, and a diaper, but no pants. She didn't care, so we let it go. Can you tell she is my third child?
We spent most of the evening on the phone with Jerome's sister and mom. We had a situation today with a family friend. It was really weird to be giving parenting advice to Jerome's mom, but good. We are learning the refreshing joy of speaking the truth in love. It isn't always easy, or fun, but it is necessary. And tonight it was needed.
So, what does a typical evening in our house look like? Well, there is usually a bit of this:
No, I have no idea what they were doing. All I know is it involved butterfly nets and lots of giggles. I have learned not to ask. I just grab the camera.
Like I said, another typical evening.






4 comments:
Looks like a fun game to me! Maybe they are just creating excellent photo ops for you?
I think our brains must be together on a tropical island somewhere! I can't seem to find mine either!
Yes, all Mommy brains run away to a tropical island vacation. Mine has never been the same since I had kids! Hey, I bet they are having fun. Lets just let our brains enjoy the sun!
I can't believe she had on no pants! That is SO FUNNY! At least she didn't mind!
Speaking in truth and love can be so tough, but you are right.... very necessary. I hope the situation is better now that you have said what needed to be said.
My brain is probably hanging out with yours somewhere!! haha
very clever game :)
LOL! No pants??!!! Oh, yes, those poor, poor, third children! ;) If you find your brain, ask if mine is there too!
Post a Comment