I must be brilliant. If I make a promise on this blog to take a photo of my children and post it, it drives me nuts until I get it done. I may have just discovered the secret to regular posts. Either that or I am just weird. Anywho...
Sunday morning was the kids' program at church. I was able to snap these photos before church (but only by allowing Violet to have Mr. Giraffe Puzzle Piece come with).
Yes, I am not above bribing my children for photos of matching outfits.
And I am very glad I took those photos before church. Kat's ankle was hurting bad enough that she did NOT want to stand on stage for the performances. And, since Jerome was in a drama for service, I got to haul my lazy rear up the hill to the kids' building, carry Kat back down to the main building, carry her onto stage, set her up on the little stool, hide somewhere while they were singing, and carry her back up the hill to her class. Twice. No wonder I was tired. And there are no photos of my children singing.
After church, the littles were playing with the nativity set my mom got them last year. I love it because it is virtually indestructible. They love it because it is, well, virtually indestructible.
Although I was a bit confused when I saw this:
According to Madi, Dora is Jesus's big sister. Hmm...





11 comments:
Love the pics of the kids but Dora by the manger that is a new one lol.
Oh honey -
Didn't you know it was originally,
"O come let us a-DORA Him..."??
By the way - your girls are a-DORA-ble in their matching dresses! :)
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!
THAT. IS. AWESOME.
And I now need to go clean off my computer screen. You have, once again, caused me to snort. Thanks.
HAHAHAAAAAA! OMW ~ Rach! :D Too funny!
Love the matching dresses. Love.
I love Madi she cracks me up!!! :) I am sure Jesus would be honored to know that Dora is His sister lol! :) The girls look adorable and they are growing way to fast!!! I love you and miss you lots!!
hahah..cute. love those cuties!
Oh which do I love more? Dora in the Nativity or matchy pink dresses? Just so much cuteness I can't decied....
That Dora thing made me laugh!
I love those dresses! So very cute. What matters is you got the picture not when, right?
ummmm, pretty sure Madi's black & white tights rock my socks off. And i love the matching dresses :)
Oh the days of dressing girls in matching dresses. Enjoy it while you can. I couldn't pay my girls to do it now. Maybe matching t-shirts. I enjoyed the pictures of your Christmas cuties.
Awwww! They look so beautiful in their little dresses! There is always 1 kid that has to be bribed to cooperate for pictures! Littlie Sillies! From now on I will only sing "OH Come Let Us A-Dora him!"
Post a Comment