Seriously, why didn't I think of this?
And, just in case you are concerned about the possibility of illegal drug production in your neighborhood, I have included this handy-dandy reference guide for easy identification.
.....
......
Just call me Mrs. Helpful.
Hope you are all having a fabulous Saturday. I am loving on (and probably getting tackled by) my two nephews and niece who are here for the weekend. And if I am able to get them to sit still long enough for a photo that does not involve headlocks or nose picking, I will post pics later. However, I make no guarantees. This bunch can be a bit rowdy. And that's just the way I like it.





5 comments:
Cute stuff today!
The first one is great but i nearly peed my pants laughing at meth lab lol. Fair warning should be requirement for ladies who have carried babies. ;)
Very cute pictures. Thanks for a good laugh.
Oh my word! Hahahahahahahaha!!!! I think you should totally post some pictures... regardless of how much nose picking there may be! Have fun!!!
ACK - you beat me to it! That first one I knew would crack you up too!
Those are just hilarious! Hope you are enjoying the kiddos and surviving as well. Merriest Christmas!
Post a Comment