Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, December 17, 2010

Letters of Intent: Bubble Suit and Jungle Gyms

Foursons




Dearest Princess Needs a Bubble Suit,


I am very grateful you do not need a hard cast.  However, we do have three more weeks in this boot.  And while I appreciate your attempts at resting






... and your lady-like posture *ahem*, there are a few things that just are not possible in a boot.  Like tromping through the snow on the playground.  I know, I am the meanest mom in the world, but you will not be taking your snow pants to school. 




Love,
Because I said so and because I love you


P.S.  It would be really fabulous if we could go longer than 2 weeks between ER/doctor/hospital visits.  Because that hasn't happened since August.  Let's work on that, ok?




-------------------------------------

 
Dear Weather,


Thanks.  I was beginning to freak out.  A Colorado Christmas with no snow is almost a sin.  And it really didn't seem fair that all my friends and family in the south got snow and ice and actually had to find a thick coat while I was sending the kids out in flip flops.  So I greatly appreciate the arrival of the few inches of fluffy white glory last night, as well as the forecast of snow EVERY day till Christmas. 




Sincerely,
A brown Christmas is just wrong


-----------------------------------------

 
Dear Thing Two and Thing Three,


You two are cute and you know it.  This is a problem.  Especially when your Pepe (French grandpa) is concerned.  Because you don't just get cookies.






And he can't say no.




Not looking forward to the dentist bill




-------------------------------------------

 
Dear Thing Two and Thing Three,


While your daddy does make a good jungle gym,






Daddies (or is it Daddys - both look weird) are sensitive in certain areas.  And, no, it's not that funny.


Love,
Does not appreciate the whining when she has to hide the giggles


--------------------------------------

Dear Readers/Friends/Followers/Stalkers/Lurkers, and All of the Above,

You know you have those letters that just NEED written.  Go see Julie at Foursons for more LOI fun.

10 comments:

Foursons said...

I cracked up at the Princess' relaxing pose. That is hilarious! I hope she heels quickly and stays away from any more injuries.

A white Christmas? Really? I'm so jealous!

Thanks for linking up, I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

Shell said...

I hope you can go longer than that between doctor visits!!!

Shana Putnam said...

Love the resting pose lol. Hilarious. I so want a white Christmas. Really I do. DO you think you can arrange that for GA?

Jo said...

You can tell Jerome; Matt has the same problem in our house. And I totally understand having to hide the laughs - right there with you Tiff.

Rachel said...

Oh OUCH to the jungle gym part!

And poor Kat - that girl and I need to share a bubble suit. Sounds like you're just as mean and unfair as my mother who had to keep me in a dry cast during a summer - where we spent EVERY DAY at my grandmother's house (who had a pool... ACH!)

Now I'm hungry for sweets, can't figure that out... ;)

Bethany said...

Oh. My. Word. That resting pose makes me hurt!!! I really want to meet her. :)

And the Daddy with sensitive areas. Yeah, girls just don't get it. Doug says that knees magically appear everytime he tries to take a nap in the recliner.

So happy you're getting a white Christmas. We are too...I think??? I really hope anyway.

HeatherOz said...

Well hello Because I Said So! I love that!
I am so jealous of your snow! It rained yesterday and I tried to pretend it was snowing! But it is supposed to be sunny and 75 for Christmas! =(

Dawn said...

It's not looking good for a white Christmas over here on the eastern foothills! The girls are really hoping. But I'd like to see it AFTER Monday, when they're in a wedding - would be nice to keep up this good weather until the guests have gotten safely home and we don't have to bundle up to get here and there in fancy dresses, etc.

Joy Just Because said...

I'm in Missouri and hoping for NO snow! We have too much driving to do. :)

Following you via Foursons linky party.

Jess

Amy said...

Lula Mae thinks Daddy is a jungle gym too. She even tells him that! But he has caught quite a few shots to the... you know what... and it stops the fun pretty quick.

You sure are a mean mommy not letting her play in the snow with her boot on ;-) whatever will she do!!! Perhaps while she is resting she will not need another trip to the hospital though so you should get your wish! LOL I hope she heals quickly and stays out of that ER!!!!