- our Thanksgiving trip to Phoenix, where the zoo went to the zoo, we apparently brought the coldest weather in recent memory with us, goofed around in a hotel, spent 3+ hours at Cabela's (cue angels singing), and slid into a ditch 5 miles from home.
- Jerome's "business" trip to Paris (a.k.a. guys trip with his dad and brother)
- All the Christmas festivities we have been up to
- general updates on the family
- my baptism in October
But, today, you get none of those. Instead, you get this adorable photo I took this morning:
Because they both looked fabulous in their hats, and were perfectly happy to have their photo taken together.
And this:
Yes, Princess Needs A Bubble Suit got to have another visit to the ER this morning. It's sad when they know you by name. She landed wrong last night in gymnastics, and gave herself a high ankle fracture, right near the growth plate. Lovely.
Although I have learned to never underestimate the amount of sympathy shown by a herd of 2nd grade girls. You would have thought she lost a leg or something.
And this is my solemn promise to you, and I, to take a photo of my girls tonight. We are having our office Christmas party, and the girls are wearing their hot pink, matching dresses. Can anyone else say fabulous!





9 comments:
I can say fabulous! And hot pink matching?! I can also say jealous!
ooooohhhh I can't wait to see their matching dresses. They do look adorable in their pink hats and I can't believe that sweet girl is in the hospital again!!
Ummm...I saw the picture of you being baptized and said something along the lines of, "WHAT??? She got baptized??" to which my husband responded, "Um...yeah...I think Jerome told me about that awhile ago.." so. Forgive me for missing it. Or rather, next time let's just skip the brother-link when it comes to important stuff..I think it's only a 50/50 chance of getting passed on. Anything else I need to know?????
Fabulous!
Thanks for the update... and more pictures please - I could get used to it!
Congrats again on your baptism.
Can I be honest here for a minute (well, I always am, but this time I won't talk about Saint Poopicus. Oh wait. Drat).
Baptism is about becoming a new creation - leaving the past behind - walking in something NEW with Jesus.
And that has been what I've seen. On your blog, in your emails, in the words you've shared and the prayers we've prayed. That God is making things NEW in your life. That you are GROWING.
Just wanted you to know that you are a blessing... that what God is doing in your life is a blessing to others.
Oh, and SAINT POOPICUS.
Just cuz that makes me laugh.
(Sorry)
And Kaaaaaaat!!!!
You need to take it easy on your poor momma! Get yourself healed up and no more owies anytime soon, okay! Love you sweetie!
Sounds like a full, fun fabulous life. :) Hope your little one gets better soon. I've missed all the fun of the other ER visits, but have had a growth plate break with Becca. I know how unnerving that can be. I'll be praying for a quick healing. Hugs, Mama!
Glad to see you back. Love the picture of your two bundled up sweeties.
Congrats for remembering to take a picture of your daughters injury. We usually forgot to documents our children's big owies. Hope she heals quickly and the growth plate thing mends like it should.
Just imagine what that child is going to do to your nerves in her teenage years! LOL Poor little girl just can't catch a break... well that came out wrong huh? Oh, sweet Kat, perhaps she should just take piano lessons for a while!
I have missed you dearly!!! I am glad you are back!!!
I hope the guys trip was wonderful and successful.
Ummmm and your Baptism is very blog worthy.... just so you know!
Adorable picture of the winter time girls! And so sorry about the brokenness - hope for fast healing. Congrats on taking the step of baptism - I love baptismal services so much.
We are all behind in blogging and visiting! Well, at least a lot of us are.
Post a Comment