Weeeeeeee! I felt like i was at an amusement park. Throw Blaze in on that mix too with the spinning. At least he can serenade the spinning with saying bye bye bye to the shoes lol. he is still singing that.
Your blog title caught my attention. I saw it was a video and thought, "Surely she didn't take a video of her daughter throwing up." Spurred on by morbid curiosity, I bravely clicked "play."
That was really funny and very creative. My oldest daughter used to spin around and around for long periods of time.
Now that they're older they like to do what they call "Star tripping." They go outside at night, spin round in circles for an appointed amount of time and then try to walk. Maybe Katrina would like to try that.
8 comments:
So, shall we meet at the Teacups at Disneyland?
I am thrilled... this means that Kat and Itty Bit are a perfect match... I can't get the kid to quit spinning for nothin'
Love the fact that she captured it in film!
Weeeeeeee! I felt like i was at an amusement park. Throw Blaze in on that mix too with the spinning. At least he can serenade the spinning with saying bye bye bye to the shoes lol. he is still singing that.
Tell the director it was so moving I couldn't watch. :) Oh. My. Word. The little portion I did see truly was an experience to remember.
Your blog title caught my attention. I saw it was a video and thought, "Surely she didn't take a video of her daughter throwing up." Spurred on by morbid curiosity, I bravely clicked "play."
That was really funny and very creative. My oldest daughter used to spin around and around for long periods of time.
Now that they're older they like to do what they call "Star tripping." They go outside at night, spin round in circles for an appointed amount of time and then try to walk. Maybe Katrina would like to try that.
Like driving Mario Cart!
Oh thank goodness there was no actual throw-up! I was getting nervous for a minute.
I'm dizzy....
Teacups happens to be my favorite ride, so any time K is ready- I'll be there!
Post a Comment