Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

True Story Tuesday: The Continuing Chronicles of Saint Poopicus

Oh, I wish I could make these things up.  Remember when the girls and I made candy?


Someone mentioned in her comment that I conveniently neglected to mention a key part of the story.


And referenced a certain F*cebook status from that day:


And, of course, my husband couldn't leave well enough alone.




Which caused the explosion of my profile page. 




 
And, of course, I couldn't just let the conversation die.



But, really?  What else can you say when you turn around and see your 4 year old with a spoon down her pants?


The spoon that was just in her mouth.

8 comments:

Shana Putnam said...

Haha. I remember this conversation well lol.

Angie Vik said...

Very funny. You'll have lots of fun things to embarrass your kids with in their senior graduation slide shows. How do you get the Facebook screen shots?

Kimberly Beach said...

I love it!

Beth Zimmerman said...

They like to keep you hopping, Tiffany, don't they!

Rachel said...

I LOVED that conversation! One of the best FB ones ever!

You're not going to live down the Saint Poopicus title anytime soon :) And I'm okay with that, my little itty bitty Snort Sister!

Sorry I didn't get TST up today. Whole schedule has been out of whack since Itty Bit's head injury. Hope to be back to getting in trouble next week :)

Gotta love those little (stinker) 4-year olds! :)

Bethany said...

Oh that's stinkin' hilarious! :)

What don't kids do? I swear there is always something happening here. Pray for me, tomorrow I tackle potty training.

tattytiara said...

Hah! Oh man that was funny.

Dawn said...

Oh, my word!!! I missed all of that. Happily, I think!

I love the self-portraits of the previous post.