When I was 4, I was traumatized for life.
My parents took my to Disneyland and promised an amazing time.
Little did they know.
A part of me wonders if they didn't do it on purpose.
They put me on the most terrifying ride in the entire park.
With only my big sister for protection.
The same big sister that picked on me constantly.
And, when I screamed in abject terror?
They laughed.
What ride was so evil, so terrifying, that to this day I cannot go anywhere near it?
Me, the person who went to two major theme parks on her honeymoon?
Yes, I am terrified of the stupid flying elephant.
And no one in my family has ever let me live it down.
Got more true stories of torture and mayhem? Go see Rachel & Mr Daddy!







10 comments:
I am sitting here in confusion.
I thought for sure it would be "It's A Small World" - cuz those moving characters are CREEEEEPY.
But no, it's loveable sweet Dumbo? What'd he ever do to you?
Please tell me you didn't puke or scream or otherwise make them stop the ride? hee hee
So I've gotta know - what was scary about it? The flying part or ???
Still giggling...
Thanks for linking up girlie!
Good thing you live so far away from Disneyland so you won't be tempted to traumatize your girls. I could see how flying elephants might scare a four-year-old. I remember being scared when I was little at Disneyland with the jungle safari ride. Drats I can't remembr what it was called now.
I didnt' like the it's a small world either. You are too funny. Who knew that dumbo was so scary? :)
That's why I really think Disneyland is better the older you get!
Those elephants do get a little high up there. Lol!
I was kind of afraid of It's a Small World. I went for the first time as an adult.
We plan on taking R this year, although she might be three by then. I hope she is not afraid of anything!
{snort} Ummm... that is so sad. I am so sorry to hear that. Maybe therapy? :)
Saint Poopicus??? You've been tagged at our blog! :)
Hee hee....I mean, you poor thing! My Mom has a picture of me riding on an elephant ride with my brother and he is screaming/crying his head off! LOL
cant.stop.laughing.
Bwahahahahahahahahah!!!!!
Post a Comment