Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, January 31, 2011

Only My Children: Name that Kid Edition

Can you name the kid that...



  • decided she was eating bugs for dinner tonight, and then proceeded to melt into a snotty mess of tears when she found out that was not happening?

  • informed us that she was going to grow antlers out of the top of her head, and then spent the next 5 minutes listing everyone in her life that was going to laugh at her if she did, in fact, grow antlers out of her head?

  • told Daddy that she was going to eat him, because he was a peanut butter sandwich?


Only my children...

5 comments:

Rachel said...

I have absolutely no stinking clue, but I snorted and laughed myself silly over each one, LOL!

Alrighty, I'll take a stab at it:

Madi Bugs?

Vivi Peanutbutter

Kat Antlers???

:) LOVE YOUR GIRLS!

(And thank you again for praying - you are super amazing and so is the God we serve!)

Jan said...

I'm guessing Violet. Sounds like some of the silliness in my house. Although mine would have worked the word "fart" in there somehow...

Jill said...

Ok I'm not sure if one child did all of that - in that case I would guess Violet - or if each of your children did these things (not totally unrealistic...) - in which case I would guess Violet/bugs, Madi/antlers and Katrina/sandwich. You better be blogging the answers soon! And I think your child[ren] is[are] hilarious :)

Michy said...

That's awesome! I like the first one best. I remember you telling something about one of your kids listing a bunch of names once ... maybe who got to come to her birthday party because you weren't invited? I wonder if that's the same one ... must like lists!!! Ooo how blessed you are! :o)

Bethany said...

I haven't been around long enough, but I sure want to know. Hope you all are doing okay. Miss seeing your name pop up in blog land.