Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, January 24, 2011

Monday Mugs: Set Your Camera Down



Are you in need of a mindless Monday Blog post? Are you struggling to deal with the weekend being over and can't muster the strength to type a single word? Well, Monday Mugs is for YOU! I may or may not "borrow" ideas from IheartFaces and post my interpretation of their weekly theme. Without submitting my photo for judgement and without being forced to follow the rules.
Mondays are hard! Blogging on Mondays shouldn't be!




We got these amazing, HUGE coloring pages for Christmas.  The only place big enough for them is on the floor.  So that is where the girls color now.

3 comments:

HeatherOz said...

I LOVE it! I am going to have to try again with this challenge. I really wanted to catch more of our every day life! Thanks so much for linking up!

Angie Vik said...

Good picture. Oh the fun of big drawing paper. My husband used to cover our dining room table with a big roll of paper and let the kids go at it. Looks like your girls enjoyed themselves.

Rachel said...

How much fun is that?!?!

I would totally "get down" with the girls for it :)


Okay now, that isn't funny. Word Verification: ablogica. Where do you get these??? :)