Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Self Portraits By Madison



Alternately Titled:  When You Give a Preschooler a Camera...




















I am so proud...

12 comments:

Shana Putnam said...

HAHAHA, I love them all! So funny!

Rachel said...

Ahhh Madi! Let me welcome you into the Snort Sisterhood! I'm cleaning up my screen as I type!

I love those pictures!!! That girl has got that camera FIGHRED OUT. Love it!

Rachel said...

And umm... just wait till she figures out how to hijack your blog and post her own pics ;)

Miss. Jinny said...

Oh my goodness Madi I love you oh so much you light up my life!! :) Thank you for sharing the pictures Tiff they made my day!! :) Love you and miss you bunches!! :)

Kristin said...

love.her.
that is all :)

Bethany said...

I am loving getting to "know" your kids! This is too precious. Love it!

Angie Vik said...

Just what I needed to lift my mood. Today I went to a funeral for a 17 month old at our church and even though the sweet little girl is happy and whole up in heaven it was heartwrenching to watch her Mama's grief. I've been teary the rest of the day. It did my heart good to see your daughter's photography. Please give her a hug of thanks for me.

HeatherOz said...

I am laughing SO HARD. She is hilarious! Were those all in one sitting? Her faces are hysterical!

Sandra said...

I am laughing! I so need to do a post like this!...actually, I think I might just have to because I have folders full of pics just like this...well, only with my kids making the funny faces.

Jerome Bleger said...

She is our little comedienne and to see the world thru her eyes is very refreshing. As much of stubborn one as she can be sometimes; she is a blessing.

Beth Zimmerman said...

Those are AWESOME! LOL!

Amy said...

Fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!